Friday, 5 August 2011

Obsessions

Not sure if its just me but since I started looking into surrogacy I have had an obsession with my email. The obsession even wakes me up at night to check to see if any news has come through!
Lucky I have the net on my phone and can get my fix wherever I am. This obsession is even worse on Thursdays, which are scan days at the moment!
I wish my obsession would go back to exercise and gardening but alas my new love is much more enticing at the moment. I have also started nibbling on chocolate biscuits whilst spending time with my new love and I am starting to wonder if this is what it feels like to those that get hooked on internet dating!!!!
This weekend I will slowly wean myself off of my new love and concentrate on the wobbly bits that the choccie bikkies have created, or is that me just eating for two? LOL!!
All jokes aside I'm getting back to the gym and back to uni asap before my new love turns me into a freak!!!

6 comments:

  1. He He!! Im sure we all go through this, its mentioned in so many blogs! Having a smartphone really is almost a requirement for this journey; well to keep some sanity anyhow. There has been more than one occassion my hubby has rolled over to see that familiar shaft of light saying 'honey, what are you doing?!' 'checking my emails at 230am of course!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely relate to this! - I left my iPhone @ home one day .... I nearly had a nervous breakdown... I couldn't check my emails!. I feel like I'm checking my emails every 2 seconds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny isn't it! Especially when I hide under the covers so I don't wake Mb up then my phone gets fogged up and I have to come up for air before I smother myself to death!!! Glad I'm not the only one! I love my iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inventor of smart phones should win the Nobel Peace Prize in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a good laugh reading your blog and can so relate to this too. It sure is good to know that I am not alone in my craziness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now that you have revealed that Thursday is your scan day, I'm going to have a bit of a blog-checking obsession as well! Thinking of you and thanks for all the well wishes in India. We are home finally-- let the laundry marathon begin!

    ReplyDelete