Kai makes it to the front page of the Hindustantimes this morning!
Yesterday we had a wonderful day, Annila came and looked after Kai while we went to a charity I have been looking at supporting called SShrishti which was just as well organised and run as the internet webpage suggested. Mum J mb and I went to see one of their schools from kindergarten to about the age of 10/11 years old. The children are from underpriviledged backgrounds and Sshrishti take them in to educate them feed them and check their health. Their mission is to provide education and mainstream them into the existing educational system, provide nutritious food, provide computer skills and learn english to help give these children more opportunities in life. Along with a few other surrogacy friends we are looking at supporting this charity so they can grow and help more and more children. I have looked at other charities and orphanages whilst here on previous trips but I feel this charity is more transparent in where every little bit of money goes, they are also accredited under all the right government and taxation authorities. If others are interested in donating quality clothing, educational books or money please feel free to email me or leave a comment and I can send you through the details.
Once returning from SShrishti we went to the Iskcon Temple not far from Eden Temple where Kai was born. Kai was blessed and fussed over by everyone in the Temple and it was so special taking Annila and Rahul to share the experience with!
The little bracelets were a gift from Arpana, the roses in Kai's hand were given at the temple to a few blessed people.
Just blessed
More photos to come as Rahul is getting them printed.
Yesterday we had a wonderful day, Annila came and looked after Kai while we went to a charity I have been looking at supporting called SShrishti which was just as well organised and run as the internet webpage suggested. Mum J mb and I went to see one of their schools from kindergarten to about the age of 10/11 years old. The children are from underpriviledged backgrounds and Sshrishti take them in to educate them feed them and check their health. Their mission is to provide education and mainstream them into the existing educational system, provide nutritious food, provide computer skills and learn english to help give these children more opportunities in life. Along with a few other surrogacy friends we are looking at supporting this charity so they can grow and help more and more children. I have looked at other charities and orphanages whilst here on previous trips but I feel this charity is more transparent in where every little bit of money goes, they are also accredited under all the right government and taxation authorities. If others are interested in donating quality clothing, educational books or money please feel free to email me or leave a comment and I can send you through the details.
Once returning from SShrishti we went to the Iskcon Temple not far from Eden Temple where Kai was born. Kai was blessed and fussed over by everyone in the Temple and it was so special taking Annila and Rahul to share the experience with!
Just blessed
More photos to come as Rahul is getting them printed.



Bec.......I just think it so wonderful you had Kai blessed.......when we were in Delhi my brother in law who is of Seikh religion took us to Banglia Sabib.....I became very emotional there where I prayed for a successful outcome for our surrogacy journey. I also intend to take our bubs back there when they arrive. You all look very happy and hey now you are superstars! What a great item to add to the photo album and to share with Kai when he gets a bit older. Take care xxx mel
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Bec, your a beautiful family. Please say hello to Anila for me. Anila looked after our Hari and she is amazing. Could you please email me at avey.bhatia@gmail.com if you get a minute. Best wishes Avey
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the front page article. Loved the prospective the article took! Kai is just adorable! So sweet. I would love to hear more about the charity.
ReplyDeleteGreat article, great baby, great family! Life is PERFECT! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! My daughters and I would be interested in the charity. My email is zeesimms@gmail.com if you could send me the details, that would be great!
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Please say hi to Rahul from me (his sister from another mister)
ReplyDeleteI will say Hi to Rahul when I see him next! Lol!
DeleteWell done guys. We fell across the ISCon after visiting Eden during a 1230 worship! I've been on my back with docs think is dengue fever. Bloody aweful, but Lilah's okay. You guys should be out of here soon hey? Tell Nan she can come visit in Warbee anytime. You too! M, G and L. x
ReplyDeleteMarty I have not been able to work out which one is your number as drivers put their number in my phone too, We wont be leaving until the end of next week, would love to catch up of you are feeling better, I would love to see you all. You poor thing being so sick!!! I am at svelte room 501.
ReplyDelete