Thursday, 24 May 2012

Quick update

We are 18 weeks and didn't get our 16 week scan so I suffered in silence for two weeks and a few days but lesson learnt- email Meg and Margarida they will fix everything!
All normal so far and a little bit cute if I do say so myself!
I'm going to make my blog private as sometimes I just want to share between people who are in the same boat. So add yourself as a follower if your still interested:) Rene let me know how I can do this, you know I'm challenged computer wise.
My blog was to help other Ip's not for people to snoop at and then share with people who we hardly know especially when we still have family members and OUR friends to tell. So I will be going private as soon as I can work out how to do it!
Sending lots of love to my surro buddies and hoping to catch up with some of you at the conference in Melbourne.
Gotta go and pack my thermals and wet weather gear its a beautiful day here.......if you are a duck or fish! Now where did I put that snorkel....hmmmm

11 comments:

  1. I'll email you when you go private. Of course I want to follow you till the end. After all, we did start this journey together. So glad things are going well. You deserve nothing but happiness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You held out for two weeks !!!! Holy moly I am feeling for you, so glad it is all good now.
    Meg and Margarida are like storm troopers in these situations, soooooo glad we have them to lean on when things go wobbly. We are running head to head with our pregnancies : )
    Warmest wishes for the next on schedule up date !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad things are going well!, I really want to continue on this journey with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I know what you mean about this weather.....I am soaked from running to my car just from the office building! I am following you on here and glad you are at 18 week mark. Meg and Margarida are so great with the follow up. Glad everything is going well.
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have quickly added my name because i do not want to miss anything. sooooo happy everything is going on well. you so deserve this. before you know it, you have your baby in your arms. pure joy.thanks for the well wishes.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news 18wks!!
    I have added you i hope, take care hope you
    found your snorkel!!!
    best wishes
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bec I am very very happy to read your post as I said to Ben this morning I was going to phone you tomorrow to see if everything was OK. I think about you guys all the time so I am very very happy all is well!! Emmeline & Vivian are looking forward to meeting you all and having a new baby to stare at (should be earlyish next year when we get back to Vic). Sending you all of our love and wishing the second half of your pregnancy runs nice and smoothly. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!!18 weeks!!!So excited for you!!I am definitely wanting to follow you all through your journey and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to stay with you, and am hoping to be walking the same road after my trip next month. It was your picture, after all, that gave me the courage to sit with the snake charmer!!! Best wishes to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and Bear feel free to email me if you want to share your story :) if not that's cool too:) Bernadette you can email me anytime I think about you everyday xxx Suzie I hope to catch up soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wha?!? 18 weeks!!!!! Where did that come from? Kidding. I know the wait must be painful for you. But it's so brilliant that you're at 18 weeks now. So happy for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete