I don't really have anything to post .Yet I find not posting for such long periods makes me feel a little like an outsider.
I don't have any news, baby pics or scan updates but I am following all your blogs and can't believe how quickly all the pregnancies are going! Suzie and Ben your going to be Mummy and Daddy so soon, it's amazing we started this journey together!
We are spending school holidays down at the beach and we are looking forward to Sam and Phil coming down for a couple of nights with the gorgeous Zoe and Ruby. Can't wait to get my baby fix!!!
Wishing you all a happy New Year with new babies and Rene and Allie I'm wishing for you girls new pregnancies that are uneventful and all the pain, sadness and frustration will melt away when you hold your babies in your arms.
I don't have any news, baby pics or scan updates but I am following all your blogs and can't believe how quickly all the pregnancies are going! Suzie and Ben your going to be Mummy and Daddy so soon, it's amazing we started this journey together!
We are spending school holidays down at the beach and we are looking forward to Sam and Phil coming down for a couple of nights with the gorgeous Zoe and Ruby. Can't wait to get my baby fix!!!
Wishing you all a happy New Year with new babies and Rene and Allie I'm wishing for you girls new pregnancies that are uneventful and all the pain, sadness and frustration will melt away when you hold your babies in your arms.
Dear Bec, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOMMY IN 2012 too. believe that and start gearing up for it.x
ReplyDeleteI know Bec we still can't really believe it's finally happening!! The beach sounds like bliss and it will be fantastic for you to catch up with Sam, Phil and the girls (photos please on your next post!!). I am with Temmy on the fact that you are going to be a mummy in 2012 and am soooo looking forward to swapping baby update news with you this year. Love to you and your boys xxx
ReplyDeleteIt is hardto be feeling in limbo. I hope 2012 is your year!
ReplyDeleteI echo the comments above and hope that 2012 is the year you make your dream come true!
ReplyDeleteReally really good to hear from you and knowing that you're keeping your spirits up.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the beach, babies and have a relaxing time.
I'm sorry 2011 hasn't worked out the way it was meant to. Enjoy the beach and the start of a new year.
ReplyDeletehappy new year to you and i hope 2012 is going to be agood year for us all!! Have a great time on the beach!!
ReplyDeleteGreat hearing and reading your posts!!Happy New year to you and family!!2012 will prove to be your year,no doubt about it!!Keep positve and enjoy the beach while we get to enjoy our winter,uuggh!!Your in my thoughts and prayers,and I look forward to reading more about your future journey!!
ReplyDeleteGod to hear from you and happy new year. Hope 2012 is the year that your dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteWe are sending the best of wishes to you in 2012. Limbo sux. Cheers to something WAY better than that.
ReplyDeleteK
I hear ya Bec, hang in my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bec!!! I am hoping that maybe our timing will work out and you'll head over in June while Harris and I are "in town" again! I feel just like you in that if I don't post for a while, I feel like I'm out of the loop on everything. It's astonishing how small the world becomes once you find a support network like this - you start cheering for friends on various continents and missing not hearing from them. In that spirit, I'm glad to hear you have had a good Christmas and New Years season. Enjoy summer! It's freakin' cold here - 30 degrees. I can only wish for a heatwave to come thru...
ReplyDelete